Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Signing first editions


I've been in London this week. I did lots of fun things including media training, a celebratory dinner with my agent and editor (better late than never!) and breakfast at the Wolseley with the lovely Cathy Rentzenbrink. I signed my way through a big old stack of first editions before travelling back to Southport. I arrived home just in time to receive a big box of author copies from the postman. I got slightly carried away and complimented him on his 'lovely package.' Ooops. 

This afternoon son 1 announced that he needs a particular poetry book for his A Level exam TOMORROW. Argh. Fortunately, my local bookshop had a copy in stock. They also had Southport author Rachael Lucas' novel Sealed With a Kiss which I bought (I think I got the last one!). 


Rachael and I are having coffee tomorrow so I'm really pleased to have a copy in time for her to sign it. You can read about Rachael's amazing publication journey here.

While I was at Broadhursts Jo who works there gave me a copy of Book Time which has a lovely feature on A Song for Issy Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment