Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

On the Way Home



















     
My story On the Way Home has just been published at The Front View which is part of The View From Here magazine. It's been published next to a rather fine image of blood cells (see above) which makes me feel happy, as blood and bruises are important to the story. The magazine also showcases short fiction by Jonathan Pinnock and A.J Ashworth, winners of the 2011 Scott Prize. This calls for a comment about being in good company, or being delighted to have sneaked or snuck (I really want to write snuck, but I know I shouldn't) into the magazine. I have wasted twenty minutes trying to write such a comment without sounding like a twit, when a smiley face would have done the job nicely. There :)

ARTWORK CREATED BY FOSSFOR SITE DESIGN.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading it! (and I really like snuck :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire. I'm looking forward to hearing you read next month at Word Soup :)

    ReplyDelete